Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who's the hottest "mover?"

Imagination Movers has to be the dorkiest kid band/show, but Rex digs it. It is kinda like the Monkeys...like we needed another version of the Monkeys! They are described as: "Alt Rock for Kids * Beastie Boys meet Mr. Rogers * Red Hot Chili Peppers meet Captain Kangaroo." Unfortunately, this is all of the eye candy that I get during the day until Matt gets home, so I am forced to lust after these guys. From left to right: Smitty, Rich, Dave, and Scott. I am gonna go for Rich and Dave as the hottest. You Texans may favor Smitty and anyone who wishes we were still in the early '90s will totally go for Scott. Rich is classic cute and Dave has more of a surfer/cool guy look. Sorry, ladies, I checked and all of the Movers are married in real life. Nothing wrong with fantasy!! Now, for Matt's sake, we can't forget about Nina...the hot lady friend of the Movers. Unfortunately, I can't track down a pic of her. I will keep trying!! Okay...found one, but not very good. She must be a real star!!








1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

LOL Ok us Texans are actually going to go for Rich if we had to choose!