Saturday, November 1, 2008

Us at 9:20 PM

Just rocked Rex to sleep for about 45 minutes. He is incredibly drooly right now and I feel soaked. Matt was upstairs with Sloane....she fell asleep pretty quick in the front back, but usually wakes up again so we will see. Now we are watching Larry King and praying that Obama wins otherwise we are seriously considering Canada, Mexico...anywhere that Joe the Plumer and Sarah Palin don't live. Matt and I got this awesome cake we love from Costco so we are gonna pig out later. I think I'm only a few pounds away from my pre-preggo weight so I am gonna indulge a bit. It is pretty disgusting the way we eat it...we don't even cut it into slices. We just each get a fork and dig in.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Maybe we can get a villa together on the Mexican coast. Then I'll make cakes for your kids too.

Some of the word verification "words" are really funny.