Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gymnastics Cancelled!!

Urgh...so I signed Rex up for gymnastics. 9:00 Am on Saturday...totally crappy time, but really wanted to him to get to hang with kids so we went for it. We missed the first class last week cuz I had a boob infection/flu thing. So, I haul my butt out of bed this morning (feeling hung over after drinking 3 glasses of wine...what the hell is wrong w/ me) and get the two kids in the car and head over to the Y. We have 10 min...plenty of time EXCEPT I go get get Sloane and she has spit up everywhere. So, change her clothes, her diaper, and then she wants to nurse. Come on, Sloane...make it quick! I finally get her strapped into the front pack, get Rex out of the car, and we start making a run for it cuz he is already 5 minutes late (it is so rude to walk in late!). Get to the front desk and what do I see? "Gymnastics Cancelled Today!" What the hell? Do they know what I have been through to get here? Rex was all excited about doing something fun, so I get the kids back in the car and head over to Fred Meyer so that he can cruise the toy section...it is his birthday!

Now it is 11:45...Matt ran, I did the elliptical w/ Sloaney in the front pack (puts her right to sleep...she is still sleeping even tho I am totally sweaty), we ate lunch. Now we have to hope to hell that Rex will take a nap so that one of us can go pick up the balloons and cake. Then we have to make it to Chuck E. Cheese by 3:00 so that we can reserve a table for the 4:00 party. Damn...really wish I wasn't feeling like crapola from drinking!

STAY TUNED FOR A PICTURE SURPRISE LATER TONIGHT!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Happy birthday Rex!