Friday, November 21, 2008

Reconnecting with old pals...

I have spent some time during my fabulous maternity leave finding my old pals from high school, college, and law school. The internet is so bizarre...seems like you can google anyone. Anyway, it has been awesome hearing what people are up to. I have some pretty amazing friends. Not to make this about me, but since this IS my blog I am wondering...am I the lame ass chick who lives a couple hours away from where she grew up, has two kids, and is pretty much "done" with the excitement of life?? Am I really that person?? NO!!! Here's why:

-As soon as the kids are old enough, we will be back to traveling even if it is just Hawaii.
-We still shop at Diesel and don't intend to stop.
-We can still party our asses off.
-We don't own a mini-van (remember this balances out us living close to home...minivans elsewhere are acceptable)
-We own 3 rental properties and are losing money (see....we are risk takers!).
-Our kids aren't just any kids...they are hip and happenin'....cool beyond their years (or months).
-We have crazy friends and family who are doing interesting things AND they still want to talk to us!
-We have already lived in 4 different homes in WA over the past 2 1/2 years...settling down???

1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

Y'all are still spring chickens! so much more to go! I know y'all can party like rock stars! LOL