Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Life is beautiful...

Not to make anyone completely jealous, but life in the Pacific Northwest (NOT TEXAS!) is the best. Here is the view from our deck today. Took the kiddos jogging in the double jogger...crisp 50 degrees, sunny. Rex saw a deer, 5-6 bike riders, the leaves changing, a dead raccoon (hey, had to be honest), two questionable men smoking at the bus stop (honesty again) and NO McCain signs! Sloane napped the ride away. Got back and took our Obama sign down, but I'm keeping it. I think it will be cool to show Rex and Sloane when they are older (I can already hear it..."Mom and Dad are such dorks!"). Rex got to watch Dora because Baby Sloane is sick and I needed to get her to sleep (she cries non-stop when she is isn't held). I could go into the exciting details on what we had for lunch, etc., but I will spare you. Here is a pic of Sloane after hearing the Obama and Gregoire (yeah!!! WA demo. gov. reelected!) news. She is just enjoying all of her fat rolls...lucky girl.


1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

Hummmm... Sounds like someone is a little jealous they don't live in the lone star state also know as the best damn state in the union!!lol I do miss thoes great fall mornings there tho.. I will give you that.