Friday, November 7, 2008

Come on Rex...

It's 11:40 PM and Matt and I are getting our drink on...some fine red wine. Just got Sloane to sleep. Through the monitor, "mama, mama." Now Matt is downstairs getting Rex to sleep again. Please...give us a break!!! Matt was smart enough to give me his glass of wine before heading downstairs just in case I finished mine. What a guy. Maybe Rexy is just excited about his big day tomorrow full of surprises for all (yeah...I'm making excuses for him---he does this ALL of the time). Ask Rex why it took me 45 minutes to get him to take a nap today (w/ Sloane strapped to me in the front pack)--not fun. Rex already got one surprise:

Mickey's Raceway....feauturing Pete!

2 comments:

thisnotmatt said...

I heard Pete's pegleg is as long as wade's.

Autumn said...

I don't even know what to say.