Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Even with all of the new toys...


Rex really raked it in this birthday...I mean so much cool stuff. What does he find to play with? You guessed it...the old dog, talking toy that he got last summer in Indiana. WTF! Kids are totally drawn to this ridiculously annoying thing and now Rex is into him again. Yesterday Rex insisted on taking the thing jogging with us in the double jogger. Not only do I have over 30 lbs. of little boy in the thing along with 12 lb. Sloane and the heaviest car seat on the market, but now I have a 5 lb. stuffed animal. Rex won't even let the thing be quiet...it played "head, shoulders, knees and toes" over and over again. I'm sure I looked like a freaking traveling carnival. Please, Rex, leave him for Sloane in another few months!

1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

Lol gotta love that! Its always the one toy that is loudest and most annoying! Hopefully he will grow out of it soon! Lol