Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Obama!!!


I am so, so geared up for Tuesday. I really, really wish it was tomorrow! I have the nastiest, worst Palin joke...if anyone wants to hear it, let me know. I am too scared to post it because you will think I am the most horrible person ever. For those of you undecided (how the hell could you be?), here is a quick, obvious list of why you should vote Obama:

--Woman's right to choose

--More health care opportunities for everyone (no matter your job status or income)

--Out of Iraq (no..not just get out immediately, but a good plan for depature)

--Tax those who can afford it (mega wealthy) to pay for social services for those who need them

oh...one more for Matt's hottest girl list: Palin's preggo daughter...she likes to get down and dirty.

No comments: