Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rex's Bday Prep

Okay...Rex couldn't decide on 1 theme so we are going for Mickey, basketball, and motorcycles (American Chopper). What the hell am I gonna do for a cake? I so want:


but it won't get here on time to plop on the cake. I wish I was the artsy type, but Rex picked the wrong mama. Been searching online for a cake decorator, but no luck and this crap is probably all licensed. It is totally my fault for waiting so long. His bday is this Saturday....blah!!
Hope the Chuck E. Cheese party makes up for it!! I'm so thankful we don't live in So Cal anymore and have to compete with the plastic, beautiful mommy/families!!

3 comments:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

Omg the so cal mommies are insane! Lol I'm sure he will love chucky cheese! As long as your making a big fuss over them any kid would be happy!

Autumn said...

Have you checked Michael's? Do they even have those there? They have tons of cake stuff.

KateMattRexSloane said...

Done Michael's...it sucked. Thanks, tho.