Monday, November 3, 2008

Rex's BIG Week

I can't go into all of the details and surprises, but this is a big week for Rex. He is gonna be "2" on Saturday and he is gonna party his little tail off. Watch for a big post on Saturday night (unless Matt and I decide to drink heavily). I was able to order this for his cake----2 day delivery woohoo:

So now I just gotta find a cake with a road on it to put Mickey. Okay...enough cake talk. It is kinda boring.

Trying to figure out what to do today...Matt is at work and the damn Children's Museum is closed and it is raining. I am out of ideas. Rex is toy obsessed right now so it is hard to go in any stores without him wanting SOMETHING. It is so much easier to just spoil kids constantly, but such a bad, bad idea. Days like this make me want to live in Seattle just to have a little more variety. Pretty soon, tho, I will be off maternity leave and back at work. Okay..not thinking about that right now.

1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

Yeah on being able to get the cake topper! I LOVE that you have a blog now!