Sunday, April 12, 2009

Renewed Effort #2

Okay...I have been going facebook crazy, back at work, treo work email obsessed, etc, etc. In the meantime, three months have passed....thank you! I have survived three more months of scheduling babysitters, working crazy hours, waking up 3-4 times a night, listening to screaming kids, and dealing with the crappy WA weather (it was seriously NOT this bad when I was growing up). Makes me dream of those So Cal days with Matt, having an impromptu pool party with sex drugs & rock n' roll, being tan, and laying in bed all weekend watching the Real World...........ahhhhh. I AM looking forward to this summer: trip to KY to visit my besties, IN relatives, taking Rex to water slides, not having to worry about coats for the kids, getting drunk a few times with Matt, sitting on our balcony in the sun, running in shorts, watching Sloane learn to crawl/walk. Can you tell I am desperate for some warm weather????? Now, to get through what may be the most challenging bargaining season at work...

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Congrats on giving this yet *another* go. ;) I'm blaming my non-blogging on FB.

I'm looking forward to your KY trip too!!