Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CA or bust

Okay...it snowed last weekend....of course it can't snow during the week so we have the chance of a day off "NO!" Rex totally digs snowmen and Santa right now, so he was pretty excited about the snow (from inside). Things turned out a little different than expected...

Sloane, of course, had to deck herself out in her new down snow suit from REI...so Northwest of her! She demanded it, too!


Things were good at first...Rex was checking it out.

Wow...even a smile. Now we are talking. I love this bush/grass thing we have in our yard. Reminds me of Westport, CT.

Ok...now he is getting a little cold and seems to be channeling our poor palm tree...something about if you knock your boots together three times you will go somewhere warm??
Ummm...the snow is making my boots very "messy" (fav word right now) and I don't like it.

Now my hands are freezing and I don't really care that I refused to wear gloves.

Get me the hell out of this cold shit and back into the 76 degree house (yeah...we overdo the heat):

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Very cute! We had snow the other day but it was 21 or something ridiculous and I couldn't get Luke to go out. :)

76?! We're getting crazy with the thermostat if ours hits 67! We usually keep it at 65.

Marjorie and Andrew said...

To cute! I love the messy boots! LOL I know y'all love that northwest weather and all, but it is about 76 here today and thats the outside temp! We might have to turn the AC on tommorow LOL

Bettina said...

Ok, Aut you are nuts, and Marjorie, well we just won't talk to you. I am however loving all our snow! So long as I get hot cocoa, or cider and a WARM house!